booking at bleach
how to have a successful hair appointment:
- do bring pictures of things you like (or don't like). Consultation is the biggest way to make sure you get what you want out of the appointment.
- do be honest about your expectations for your hair, as well as your hair history.
- Do let us know if you have extra thick or long hair. This way we can make sure to schedule enough time for your service.
- do show up on time or early in case of parking issues.
- do be open to suggestions, we are professionals with experience and may have some great tips for your specific needs.
- don't worry about having dirty hair or not 'looking good'. That's what you're here for!
We understand life gets chaotic, that's why we send out a reminder 48 hours in advance alerting you to your upcoming appointment. If you are unable to attend, 24 hours notice is required, otherwise a fee will be charged. This allows us to cater to clients on a waiting list who are desperately wanting in.
Note that 'no shows' will be charged full price of service scheduled. Any appointment more than 15 minutes late may be considered a 'no show' at the discretion of the stylist. We will not run late for other clients and ask that you are on time to appointments. Credit card required for booking.
Book an appointment today: 713-239-2483
Sharon and Eduardo do not book through our online booking service.
Please call 832-661-7023 for Sharon and 281-460-2601 for Eduardo.